KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 1: Bomb Squad

Post by KingmunkeyX on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Alexie hears the conversation. As they walk outside a woman stands before them. Artemis smiles once again as he sees the beautiful woman standing before him. "Aerys,  I trust the ship is ready?" 

"Yes sir,  the crew is ready to set sail. They are just waiting on one more thing. Does she know?" Aerys hand rests on the hilt of her scimitar.  Her black and red coat flowing in the wind.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 pm

"Artemis, it couldn't have been a dream. My kind do not sleep and do not dream. We are not even effected by things that magically influence our sleep... This was something more." She is watching him closely.
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Crash Takes in what Artemis says to him. He then looks at the group and states that his is ready to more forward on this quest.
SrgtCrash

Character sheet
Character Name: Sir Crash Adenwulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Alucard walks out, with the recent conversation in mind, but more specifically, how Artemis reacted.  He approaches him in hopes of learning more of the nightmare everyone exhibited and more.  "Sir Artemis, you seem to know more about this then you are letting on." (Insight 10+1) "I see no harm in letting us know the full reason behind all this.  In fact hiding it may cause more harm than good."
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Crash observes Alucard. after he is done speaking to Artemis he turn to Lady Irithyl and wispers, " I got to say Lady Irithyl, that gnome hasn't said much or been to involved with the events that have been laid out before us."
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Zilyana breaks into a sunny smile, "Captain Aerys!" She sweeps her tricorn from her hat in a bow and comes up with a gleam in her green eyes. "Did you finally outrun that scalliwag or is there a ring on your finger? It will be good to have Stormraker's deck beneath my feet again. Almost like home."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Crash stand confused to what just happened, he was whispering to Zilyana one second and the next she is saying things that he does not quite understand. He stands back to observe her next reaction.
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:36 pm

(Sorry, I missed your last post lol, was jumping ahead to when we walked outside)

"Gnomes are... Strange and unreliable Crash. I'm sure once he begins making noise we will long for his former silence." She says with a wry grin.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Aerys smiles back at her fellow captain. "Zilyana it has been some time." That smile quickly turns to sadness a tear forms at the corner of her eye. "Dodric... That is a tale we will discuss onboard. As you know my ship is always welcomed to you." 

Ay this time Alucard walks out and asks his question to Artemis. "I'm sorry to interrupt ladies but he is right. You should know of what's coming."  [size=47]Artemis folds his arms and looks up towards the sky. The sky clear and sunny unlike the night before. [/size]

"I spoke before of a cult restoring a God to power. The skeletal figure is that God. Puninn returned last night after talking with the group deployed to research information. Well they found a group of cultists. The restoration  is taking place already. The vision you seen was him pushing his presence into the world as he is gaining power... This and the many other evil actions going on in the world are the reason we have created this task force. Much of our soldiers are taking care of what they can but our resources are limited."

"We were not omitting this intentionally. By the time you return we will have more information. That I can share. As for now I believe Aerys and her crew are ready to set sail. "
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Crash takes in what information was shared. He gives a good laugh and says," let us set sail shipmates. I have not been afloat in some time. I can not wait to set sail on this adventure."
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:13 pm

Alucard is disappointed with the little bit of information that was given, but feels there was not much more to say as well. Instead he looks upon the vessel that will be his carriage away from this nightmare. "It will be good to be out at sea again." He takes in a breathe of sea air. "The ocean, something I haven't had the privilege of seeing since before I was arrested. Reminds me of home."
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:46 am

Morthos has been quiet sense they were told that they would be taking a ship.  He has seen different sized vessels on the river, but none came close to the Stormraker, he spends time on deck watch the crew move around the rigging before getting settled in.
Xxanth

Character sheet
Character Name: Morthos Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:26 am

Zilyana's pleasure at seeing her friend fades at the implication of bad news regarding Dodric. "It seems the Gods have seen for to send us both a bit of a broadside." She says, "I'll llet you see to Stormraker,but we will talk once he is safely underway. With your permission to board Captain?" She waits for Aerys to nod before trotting easily across the gangplank and onto the deck. Passing a loose rope she grabs it and quickly makes it fast on its hawser before leaping up to sit on the bowsprit and watching the harbour. She searches for the familiar low slung shape of Wavebreaker, mixed feelings making her eyes glisten with unshed tears.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:21 am

Artemis watches on as the group walks aboard the Stormraker. "May Tyr's blessing be with us all." He stands until the ship sets sail and is out of view before turning toward the prison and returning inside. 

---

Aerys begins shouting orders to her crew as the group finds a spot to settle in on the ship. You notice the ship is decorated in colors of red and black much like the dress of the captain. The figurehead of the ship is of a man with Dwarven features and oddly mermaid fins. A humorous smile across its face. The crew on this Stormraker of all different kinds of races.  You watch them as they move with ease about the deck of this grand vessel. Aerys grabs hold of the Helm of the ship as they undock from the port. Once they are out to sea a man takes over the ship. Brown head of hair with a long red Beard covering his face. Aerys places a hand on his shoulder. "Jonas,  take us to Bamor."  She then walks throughout the deck and speaks to her crew. You notice some of the crew seem unwary of the company that now board the vessel they call home.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:46 am

If you notice that the crew is a bit edgy around some of you, it's even more noticeable that most of them are friendly with Zilyana.  She calls several by name, asking after families or lovers, exchanging crude jokes and back slaps.  They carefully avoid asking after her ship or crew and she just as carefully avoids talking about the mission at hand or her incarceration.  After she has greeted the majority of the crew on duty, she returns to perching on the Bowsprit,  letting the wind blow her hair back and her feet dangle in the open air.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:56 am

Seeing that the Zilyana is in her element and not wanting to go below decks, he walks up to her.  "So is this like the ship that you Captianed?  Where is the best place to stand so I am out of the way?"
Xxanth

Character sheet
Character Name: Morthos Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Xxanth wrote:Seeing that the Zilyana is in her element and not wanting to go below decks, he walks up to her.  "So is this like the ship that you Captianed?  Where is the best place to stand so I am out of the way?"
"Mmmm?"  She says, distracted.  "Oh, Wavebreaker is smaller and with only two masts fore-and-aft, rigged on only the aftermost.  Stormraker has three masts, also rigged with a spinnaker he can loose for extra downwind speed.  He can't tack as well as my Wavebreaker and his draft is deeper but he doesn't fear to tread the seas no matter the weather and with that spinnaker he can make ten knots near as it doesn't matter."

Gesturing to the back of the ship she smiles faintly.  "Best place to be out of the way above board is the aft gallery, but I don't allow as you'll cause inconvenience so long as you step smart, avoid the bollards and cleats and watch the yard arm."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:57 pm

Aerys informs everyone it will take about 2 days to travel to Bamor. After the first day is past noone has any more visions. At some point during the trip Aerys and Zilyana disappear privately. Closer to their destination, a shiver of sharks are seen a couple times swimming close to the ship each time they are noticed they disappear.. Around sundown is when shore can be seen. "Bamor ahead." The crew begin to ready the ship for docking. After docking Aerys stops you. "I shall be waiting for your return. Remember speak not of who you are or what you are doing here. "

Bamor is a beautiful city. Very crowded and busy. Most people are always moving. The city is known for its guilds. Almost anything you would want to find a guild for you could.

The group walks off the ship and are greeted by a slender elf dressed in very fine robes. She waves to Aerys and scans over each of you. "I see you have traveled with miss Aerys. Is this your first time in Bamor? "

This area is filled with many other naval passengers and crew. A small group of teenagers are hanging out sitting on the dock with their feet hanging over. A man walks down the street and stops as he begins to talk about the gods and that the apocalypse is coming. A crowd gathers around listening to his sayings before guards wisk him away. Another woman runs past you all saying how she is late. More people are scattered throughout the streets.

The woman points to a large entrance. "That path will take you to the main square. From there you will see signs to see what district you would like to go to. If there is anything I can help you with please just let me know. My name is Coralie.

(All characters may make an intelligence check to see if they know anything about the city)
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:24 pm

(Zilyana will add 3 if it's just a straight INT check or 5 if Knowledge History is applicable)
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:24 pm

The member 'Ironraven' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 19
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:44 pm

(Just so everyone knows since I had problems with getting images showing on the forum I made a Google drive folder and shared with each of you. Any image I share will be stored there.  Under characters is an image of Artemis and Aerys as well as the world map and two pictures of Bamor)
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:57 pm

(17) (+2 on religion) (+0 on intel)

Crash looks at the group, "I recommend we scout out Philoscent Featherstone before turning to our individual desires tonight. Once we retrieve the merchandise i can bring it to the ship and we can all enjoy ourselves for the evening and regroup at the ship at first light. Does everyone agree?"
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:23 pm

"You're the boss for the mission Crash" Zilyana says, "You point the way and I'll follow... Although I'm not certain spending time off Stormraker is wise judging by the apparent urgency and danger of our mission?"
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:28 pm

"I am fine with not taking time off, i wanted to ensure everyone had what they needes in support of this mission. If they do not this is a perfect time to gather those items. I know i could use a potion or two." 

Persuasion 12+5
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top