Chapter 1: Bomb Squad

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1: Bomb Squad

Post by KingmunkeyX on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Looking further on it looks like this structure may be what you are looking for. The hissing continues further ahead. Looking through the clear space you see what looks to be a serpentine shape moving away from the forest... It appears that past this point the forest clears.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityKaii on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Seeing the beast moving away, Alexi turns around "Its going to the buidling. We should park the device near and but watch our back. Then get out of here, I have more demons to kill."
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:41 pm

"The device is supposed to go in the basement isnt it? Aren't we supposed to rescue the people also?" Zilyana looks at Alexi with narrowed eyes. "Keep your mind on the mission more and on your strange demonic impulses less.."

She watches the building carefully (15+1 perception)
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 pm

If you would like me to take a closer look I could.
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityKaii on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 pm

"Speak to me like that again and itll be you I drag with me next. You know nothing of my intentions or objective on this mortal realm." Alexi snaps as he continues on his way toward the building.
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:36 pm

"No. You. Won't." Zilyana laughs in his face. "We all heard you get slapped down like a BITCH not two hours ago. I have zero reason to even mildly fear you."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Turning her back on him, she looks at Wenzu, "Your assistance in sneaking would be most appreciated Wenzu. Please let us know when we should stop lest we give you away, I believe you have the most experience of all of us in that regard."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityKaii on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Alexi's stops in his tracks and slowly turns to the ignorant woman. "You haven't known the anger I have felt watching my father, the lord of the Dark Eight, being slain by those he called brother. You haven't known the difficulties of being thrown from your home after being a Prince of the 9 Hells. You don't even know the sights of smells of millennia of souls being tortured everyday. The sights and sounds of the deepest layers of hell would leave your fragile mortal mind mad and you begging to leave." (Intimidation 16+4) Alexi turns to face down the path again. "Not to mention, I have every soldier in the 9 Hells hunting me with a price on my head from the current Leaders, my traitor's uncles Mephistopheles and Baalzebul. So if you had wished me to linger there longer and alert them of my current location bringing the might of every demon upon us, noted and I will gladly do so. Why? Well, I am immortal. I'll have to live a slave in the hells, but at least I won't be dead."
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:56 pm

"I don't give one single rat's ass who you think you are." Zilyana turns to put her face inches from his without flinching. "You're a god rotting enslaved prisoner. Just like the rest of us. And your habit of pretending to be better than the rest of us and your prickly pride are putting our lives in danger. I'm a gods damned princess of an elven nation but you're the one acting like a woman on her monthlies. Get your horned head out of your spiked arse."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:08 pm

Alucard turns To Alexi and Zilyana. With a harsh tone and a slight roar, he whispers "QUIET!  You wish for the kid to sneak to the building and yet you two are arguing as if you were midwives!  Do you wish to reveal us to the enemy?! Alexi! I have no doubt you have experienced misfortune. I am sure you would much rather see those who killed your father strung up from the feet, and suffer, but right now is not the time. Zilyana! You are smarter than this. You wish to complete this mission and save the innocent and yet you argue with your own ally, and not only that, but antagonize him even further! You are both acting worse than the halfling!" Alucard takes a moment to breath and regain his own composure. 
He turns to Wenzu. "Kid, you have the best chance at staying undetected, I don't doubt that. I want you to do what you can and have Morthos watch from the sky, as your guardian." He turns his sight to Morthos. "That is if it's not a problem for you."  He turns back to Wenzu and continues, "He can alert us need be. Can you pull this off?" He says with the upmost sincerity, addressing Wenzu with a little respect.
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:21 pm

"We are a mile away... I hardly think this discussion is going to pit us in danger." Zilyana says, arching an eyebrow. "And my voice was far quieter than yours. Lizards don't know how to speak quietly. They hissssss like that snake creature who is ssssslithering off in the distance."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:31 pm

"And yet, that last lizard man came out of nowhere and no one saw it coming.  Just another enemy to fight."  Alucard says as he looks around as if expecting something.  "Unless you have powers of foresight, then I rather stay cautious. And for your knowledge, when you are arguing face to face with someone, the last thing on your mind is the intensity of your voice," he says in a demeaning tone.
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:39 pm

"Fair enough." Zilyana acknowledges, brushing her hair back from her eyes and not seeming to take any offense at his criticism. "Wenzu, you scout and report back... If everyone agrees that is a worthy plan? I would imagine we would want to move in under the cover of darkness yes?"
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Wenzu ignores the remarks about being a kid and heads towards the building to see if there are any dangers.

Stealth 13 + 7 = 20
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Wenzu carefully moves along the trees. Moving closer to the edge. He stays hidden behind foliage. He sees the snake like figure moving into the building although he is unable to tell exactly it's size. It looks as if there are two lizard men standing on the entrance. As a guard. They circle around the entrance. Stopping to let the creature through.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Wenzu comes back to the group,"It seems we may have a few obstacles ahead, we should rest before we head down."
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:08 am

"I suppose our enemies will be able to see in the dark as well."  Zilyana mutters, "However that doesn't mean we shouldn't wait until full dark to proceed.  The device will need to be carried from here on I think, that wagon is too loud for a good sneak."

Ironraven carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
+3 Knowledge Nature check
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:15 pm

With Wenzus return, Alucard begins to think of a plan. "Halfling, what is the enemy total we are looking at here? I might be able to distract them for a group attack."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:25 pm

"I was unable to get into the building but we are in the right location. The snake went inside and there are 2 guards at the entrance."
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:10 pm

"Are there any other doors or windows we could take advantage of?"  Zilyana asks, "It would be better not to take the chance of rousing the entire building if we can help it and these lizards are too tough to be silenced swiftly enough for us to take them down before they sound the alarm."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Alucard continues listening to the others come together to form a plan. He pulls out two vials, the potions that he snagged from the city. Tired of guessing, he decided to taste test the both of them. He dips his finger in each, tasting them individually. Blue first then gray.
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Wenzu decides to take another look.
Stealth 9 + 7 = 16
Investigation 17 + 0 = 17
Wenzu takes a look around the outside of the building to find a second entrance.
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 am

Alucard tastes the blue potion. When he does so he feels curative magics run through his body. This is a potion of restoration. It can heal a curse, disease, or recover 2 points of ability damage. 

As he tastes the Grey one he feels as if he grows about an inch taller. This is a potion of enlarge person. Making you one size larger. 

Wenzu sneaks back around a different path of the temple. He looks over them temple and notices there are two windows on the second story one in the north and the other on the south. Looking over the temple Wenzu believes it is possible to climb the siding.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Wenzu sneaks back to the group,"There is one window on each, the North and South side of the temple. I'm very, very sneaky but not to great at climbing. Anyone care to take a look?"
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityKaii on Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Alexi walks past the others and makes his way to the back of the building. (Stealth 15)

He attempts to climb the back of the building to get to the windows does. (Athletics 17+4)
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top