Chapter 1: Bomb Squad

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1: Bomb Squad

Post by Ironraven on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 pm

(Ooc, didn't we get provided with anything we needed to requisition?)
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:36 pm

@Ironraven wrote:(Ooc, didn't we get provided with anything we needed to requisition?)

(I only started with the basics. I didnt write down any potions,food,ect. This would also be a good time to talk to any guild leaders that you would fall under for possible rewards, reknown, ect. Just didnt know if anyone wanted to do anything special while we were here.)
SrgtCrash

Character sheet
Character Name: Sir Crash Adenwulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Int check 15+1.

"I say we get what we need and move on cities make me a little uneasy. Zilyana does bring up a good point though, a couple potions would be good."
Xxanth

Character sheet
Character Name: Morthos Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:09 pm

"Especially for those of status. I do not know how well my family is known here, but I rather limit the risks. Or at least stay away from the bustling roads and crowds. The less we are in the open the better." Alucard stays at the alert. Eyeing every little corner to ensure everyone's safety. (int check 18 + 4 history or +2 religion)
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:48 am

What is known by each of you is that all the guilds are located in the center of the city. Signs are spread throughout the areas pointing in what direction you need to head. The guild district is not the busiest unless you have dealings with the guilds, there is almost always guildmates moving to and from the district. The market district is always booming and the streets are constantly crowded.Inns and Taverns are also found here as well. The Housing District is housing for those not of royal blood or a high rank in the guilds. The Guildmaster Quarters is the district where the guildmasters live as well as any nobles living in the city. There is another district where you will find various churches and hospitals. The Town Hall is where the government building is. Also found here is a library as well as buildings used for studying. The barracks line the outside of the city to the northeast, located outside of that on the outskirts of the barracks is where the military is trained. The Warriors Guild has their own training yard on the west side of the city. Lastly the docks are located at the southern point right along the ocean. 

The Darkfen Kingdom rules over the land of Bamor, and all the way west to the sundered river. It is goverened by the guildmasters of each of the main guilds.

Zilyana and Alucard are aware that there are some people who feel the guilds abuse their power and would like to see the city ran by someone other than the guilds. Zilyana has heard this from talk amongst those she has encountered at sea. While Alucard has learned of this information from nobles traveling through his home. 

Zilyana has heard tale that the overseers have sought to take some of the power the guilds have away from the city.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:37 am

"Crash, we should be aware that not is as calm as the surface of this city would suggest."  Zilyana says quietly, "There has been some tension between the Guilds and the Overseers of late.  The nobility has been flexing its might through the power the Guilds have and the Overseers are making dark rumblings about them overreaching their rightful boundaries.  We should be on our guard."

She flicks her fingers a few times, muttering arcane words under her breath in Draconic, casting a spell that makes her skin and clothing gleam the sliver of polished steel for a moment before subsiding. (Mage Armor)
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:28 am

Crash replies with a curious expression, "If the words you say are true, then the last thing i want is to be caught in the middle of an uprising. Let us move into the city and find this guild."
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:55 am

Alucard follows Crash AND Zilyana's conversation. "I have heard the same, though I know little of the Overseers. I just know the nobles are not happy about the feud the city is experiencing. We best stay on guard."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Crash begins walking into the city. Being ver observant to find the guild.

(OOC: Morthos is following along. He is observing the surrounding area and staying on the alert. I told Xxanth what was going on and he wanted to push into the city.)
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Zilyana walks with the casual ease of someone who knows she can handle herself in a fight or in a business deal.  Knowing that she is in the middle of a cadre of dangerous criminals who likely also know how to throw down and having the mantle of her arcane power protecting her helps her attitude even more.  With a confident smile, she follows Crash into the city, directing him with a soft voice based on her familiarity with the city's layout.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:44 pm

You move further into the city, watching as night falls. The busy city is still bursting with action. Most of the younger children have been replaced with more rough looking adults. The first district you enter is that of the theater district. This district, is known for its plays performed by the drama guild. Many of the people in the streets are in extravagant costumes and dress. The buildings are that of wonder dressed in props. The plays are performed in the streets using the buildings of this district to act out scenes.

As you walk throughout this area you see a group of men and women decorating the buildings. Adding props and some even setting out benches for seating. You notice the signs that point towards the guilds district. As you walk in that direction you are stopped at the gates of the district by a dwarven man wielding a halbred. "What business have you with the guilds?"
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:25 pm

(OOC: Is the dwarf wearing anything or certain colors to make him stand out as a follower of the overseer or falls under the guilds?)
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Ooc: has night truely fallen or or is it still dusk?
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:52 pm

(Dusk.

The dwarf has a symbol on it Zilyana recognizes this as a symbol of the overseers. The picture is of a bulls head with four horns on it. This is the symbol of the Darkfen family. The overseers let the guilds run the city but oversee them in the name of the king.)
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Wiggling her fingers to point at Crash, Zilyana casts the "message" cantrip, "He is from Darkfen family, one of the Overseers.  Their responsibility is to oversee the guild's running of the city, I will hear your spoken reply even if you subvocalize it."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Alucard jumps in with out delay to avoid suspicion.  "We are just a ragtag group of aspirants with a common goal.  We all want to be guild members.  So what other place to look than the 'City of Guilds'?"  He turns in form as if showing off the towns beauty.  "We are just looking for one to join, or even better, learn the ropes and maybe start one of our own.” (Deception 19+1)
Alucard facades a slight smile, and looks back to the group for 'support.'
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Crash replies subvocally to Zilyana, "Alucard may get us in trouble here. Let us wait on the dwarfs response before we intervene.
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:18 pm

Seeing that it is not dark enough to take to the skies Morthos walks back a couple of steps and undoes a strap on the tube hooked to his right thigh.  He does a full circle looking for the others with the Dwarf. (Perception 14 +4)
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:32 pm

The dwarf looks all of you over. "Ah,  yes,  of course. Is there a particular guild I can point you towards? Normally we don't allow new guildee's Into the district at night. But there is still some light out."
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:36 pm

"I would like to speak with someone at the alchemist guild if you wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction my good dwarf."
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Alucard moves up to Crash and speaks in a low hush, only for him to hear.  “Where do we plan on staying tonight?”  He turns to the dwarf, "And where can I find the mage's guild?"
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Crash turns his head sightly, " we would like to get the merchandise and get back to the ship, that is priority . If the group needs potions we will see if the guild has a herbalist present. If there are any other stops, we will vote within the group whether we go or not."
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:49 pm

"I appreciate the concern, but there is something I need to look into.  I promise to stay out of trouble.” Alucard says as he turns to the group.  “I will be back before the witching hour.”  “Now directions if you would not mind?” as he turns to the dwarf.
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:06 pm

"Alucard, splitting up is not a good idea." Zilyana says to him with Message in Draconic.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Alucard thinks about Zilyanas warning. He responds subvocally. "If everyone is that concerned then come with me. I have no problem with followers, but i need to do this regardless."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top