Chapter 1: Bomb Squad

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1: Bomb Squad

Post by Ironraven on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:29 pm

"You are putting the mission in danger. Run your errands on your own time if you hadn't spoken for Crash we wouldn't have to follow your narrator." She says, pitching her reply in the way that dragons have to suggest rebuke perfectly.
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:30 pm

(Narrative. Stupid auto correct)
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:31 pm

SrgtCrash wrote:"I would like to speak with someone at the alchemist guild if you wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction my good dwarf."

He says "The alchemist guild is two blocks east.  You can't miss it. There is a giant pot infront of it. "
Alucard wrote:Alucard moves up to Crash and speaks in a low hush, only for him to hear.  “Where do we plan on staying tonight?”  He turns to the dwarf, "And where can I find the mage's guild?"
" Look for the talent building in this district. " He points onward towards a massive tower. "There." 
SrgtCrash wrote:Crash turns his head sightly, " we would like to get the merchandise and get back to the ship, that is priority . If the group needs potions we will see if the guild has a herbalist present. If there are any other stops, we will vote within the group whether we go or not."

Alucard wrote:"I appreciate the concern, but there is something I need to look into.  I promise to stay out of trouble.” Alucard says as he turns to the group.  “I will be back before the witching hour.”  “Now directions if you would not mind?” as he turns to the dwarf.

Ironraven wrote:"Alucard, splitting up is not a good idea." Zilyana says to him with Message in Draconic.
The dwarf begins to look with a sense of confusion. "I thought you were here to check out the guilds and join the.?  What's this about merchandise and a ship? You aren't about to rob anyone are you?" His stance changes as his hand move slightly closer to his axe.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 pm

“Not at all my good dwarf, my dragonborn friend is a little confused about which guild we wanted to visit first. Now for the merchandise and ship, we wanted to browse the guild wears after we speak with the guild masters and before returning to our ship where we plan on resting for the evening. Please do not take up your arms, as we are simply here for business and not burglary.”
SrgtCrash

Character sheet
Character Name: Sir Crash Adenwulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:50 pm

(persuasion 4+5....... thanks brad)
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:52 pm

He whistles. A moment later three other guards come running forward. "I think you should tell me the truth of why you are here."
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:59 pm

“LISTEN DWARF, I TOLD YOU; WE ARE HERE ON BUSINESS. I AM A NOBLE PALADIN, A TRUE MAN OF TYR FROM THE SHRINE OF BROKEN WORLDS. WE MEAN NO HARM AND YOU CAUSE SUCH A SCENE IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE. FOR WHAT I ASK YOU? I TOLD YOU WE MEAN NO HARM, NOW PLEASE LET US BE ON OUR WAY.”

(INTIMIDATION 8+5……Damn my rolls suck tonight)
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Seeing that things are going poorly Morthos takes a couple more steps away from the group. When someone passes walking back the way they came he starts to walk with them.
Xxanth

Character sheet
Character Name: Morthos Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:05 pm

"For such a noble paladin why are you lying to me about your intents?  And now you accuse me of causing a scene when you are now yelling g at me?" the rest of the guards arrive. Walking past Morthos. "Again I ask one last time,  what is your true reason for passing?"
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Alucard steps between immediately. "Stop Sir Crash." He turns towards the dwarf. "Good friend. I apologize for the deception but people can not know of me. I am a noble of the Vacadin family from the country KeyLond. I am here strictly on private business and have to make sure to avoid crowds. You know noble business." He pulls out a stack of gold pieces. "There is 50 gp for your troubles. I assure that we can put this issue behind us and be on our way?" (15+3 persuasion)
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Morthos steps into the alley about two blocks back and pulls off his two leather tubes and then casts "Disguise Self." Moments later a courier runs by carrying two tubes.
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:15 pm

The dwarf takes the gold from your hands and places a hand up to his fellow guards. "Sorry fellas. Simple misunderstanding." Very quietly he whispers to Alucard. "You better get a move on Mr. Noble. And when you come back with whatever merchandise you have... I better see another 100 gold. Now move it and don't cause any other disturbances."
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:22 pm

"Thank you kindly sir." He bows in a blessing fashion. "Let's go Sir Crash!" He says addressing the group. We keep walking towards the alchemy guild until we are out of the way of the dwarf. "Now that we avoided that..."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Crash, angrily walks away and heads two blocks east in search of the big flower pot.
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:26 pm

"You're going the wrong way!" Alucard shouts sarcastically with a smirk.
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Crash replies in infernal "yaf sul zmuw zupy."
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 pm

Alucard, unable to translate turns to Zilyana.  "I told everyone I wouldn't have any trouble.  But after that time is now short.  We better hurry to the guild.  I will just put off my work till later."  He turns and chases towards Sir Crash.
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityKaii on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:48 pm

Alexi stirs from a deep meditation. Standing and collecting his sword he realizes everyone has left him on the ship.

As he walks off he sees Lady Aeyrs on the pier barking orders about the ships resupply. He quietly walks past and head toward the center of town. (Sneak nat20 ,Intelligence 18)

As he makes his way into town he overhears the commotion and slips into an alley, looking up he sees a way to the roofs and takes it (Athletics 16). He can see the others in an argument with the city guard "Idiots," he thinks, "they should of just kept quiet." He makes his way across the roofs as they continue toward the guilds. Watching them begin to separate but unable to tell who is who. (Perception 10)

He climbs down past the guards and begins to make his way to the group of two heading toward the "flower pot". (Stealth 10, Athletics 12) Alexi slides behind them attempting to be in noticed when Sir Crash notices his presence, "Nice of you to join us Demon."

"Hm." Is all Alexi can muster. It's obvious already that the many Righteous Knights in their escapade didn't enjoy the fact he was a demon, but he was used to this.
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Crash asked Alexi, "have you seen the gnome about. He did not leave the ship with us."
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Morthos walks into the Alchemy shop in the guise of a courier.
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityKaii on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:07 am

"No." Alexi answers keeping his hood up and head down. "He seems to be less social than I."
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:32 am

The group all walk into the guild together. Inside they are greeted to an elf woman. She carries in her hands two vials, one a red color and the other blue. "Oh hello and welcome, I do not believe I have seen any of you before. My name is Miriel. What may we help you with? Need someone to fix a polymorph spell?" She says as she looks over Alexi and Alucard.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 am

Zilyana laughs and fixes Miriel with a genuine smile.  "An alchemist with a sense of humor!  There is a first time for everything.  Good eve Miriel, I am Zilyana, my companions and I have some business with the gnome and head of your guild Philoscent.  Could you see if he is able to see us?  Artemis may have mentioned to him that we would be stopping by."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Miriel gives Zilyana a flirty smile. "Certainly, I will let him know you are here." The girl walks up the stairs and disappears from sight. You look around and see many different vials and potions laying around. Some things are labeled others are not. Looking around you see another door that was left open, in this room you see a lot of ingredients. Two men walk past you as they talk and hurry into the same room shutting the door behind them.

A few minutes later the girl returns. "Please follow me, Philo will see you now."
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Raising an eyebrow a fraction, Zilanya follows Miriel up the stairs.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top