Chapter 1 : Bamor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 1 : Bamor

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Wenzu turns and heads out of the Alchemist Guild in search of a tavern.
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 1 : Bamor

Post by KingmunkeyX on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:42 pm

Wenzu walks outside and breathes in the fresh air. He looks around and sees the sign pointing towards the market district.

In the market several shops have closed for the day. Many a drunken people can be seen hanging around outside of one of the taverns. The damaged sign infront says The Broken Horn some of the decor on this building is broken and dirty. 

Another is just past it. This one a little more well dressed the sign to it says the glad jackal. Outside of this tavern two men arms wrapped around each other swaying back and forth as they drunkenly begin singing.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Wenzu decides to head towards the Glad Jackel. As he passes the two men he decides to see what he can pilfer from their pockets.

Sleight of Hand (D-20=11+7)
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Wenzu slides up beside the two men, with his quick hands he was able to pull 30 gold from one man's pocket and from the other he finds a wedding ring.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Wenzu takes his newly found items and sticks them in his pocket. He then walks up to tavern. As Wenzu enters the Glad Jackal he looks around to see who/what is of interest.

Perception (D-20=1) (D-20=14+2)
Features & Traits - Lucky - When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:17 pm

The tavern is fairly full. There are no empty tables around but there is a couple empty chairs at the bar. A bard stands upon the stage playing his lute. Most of the men and women in the room seem tranced in their own conversations. The bartender, a gentlemen in his mid 40s. Slicked back white hair, a brown jacket covering his black tunic. 

As Wenzu looks back towards the entrance he notices a jackals head is hanging above the entrance. The symbols of the guilds are spread out through the room. A few waitresses dressed in short dresses are walking around taking orders. You see one of the people at a table getting a little to touchy with one of the waitresses.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Wenzu walks up to the table with the touchy fella,"Excuse me Sir, it appears you dropped this." Wenzu pulls 1 gold from his pocket and acts like it was dropped on the floor to distract the man from the waitress. Wenzu winks at the waitress on his way to take a seat at the bar.
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Wenzu wrote:Wenzu walks up to the table with the touchy fella,"Excuse me Sir, it appears you dropped this." Wenzu pulls 1 gold from his pocket and acts like it was dropped on the floor to distract the man from the waitress. Wenzu winks at the waitress on his way to take a seat at the bar.
(OOC: oooh playing the gentleman.)
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:33 pm

As the drunken man takes the coin the young woman quickly walks back to the bar. Brushing her shoulder length blonde hair from her face she smiles at Wenzu.  Having a job like this she has this happen to her often. Although not always is there someone to help her out if the situation.

The man places the coin on the table and takes one more drink from his mug.

The bartender watches from afar. Wenzu scoping out the rest of the bar notices the bartender waving Wenzu over.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Wenzu hops up to the empty stool and asks the bartender,"What do you recommend this fine evening Sir?'
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Longing to return to Stormraker, Zilyana nonetheless feels obligaed to try and keep their latest member out of trouble. Crash hadn't even explained the manacles to the poor little guy! She follows him to the Laughing Jackal. Ironraven carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:49 pm

She doesn't notice the Halfling steal from the commoners but manages to keep up with him as he weaves through the streets.  With a sigh, she pushes open the door to the Laughing Jackal and hears him ask the bartender about recommendations.

"Rum!"  she says loudly, "Bamor is known for its wide selection of rum Wenzu.  I highly recommend the Traliian twelve year oak aged if you have a refined palate."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:53 pm

The bartender smiles at Zilyana. "A woman who knows her rum! My kind of lady. First drinks are on me tonight for helping one of my girls out." the bartender goes and brings two glasses to the two of them. "A glass of the Traliian. It will not dissapoint."
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Wenzu looks over his shoulder and says with a smirk,"Welcome friend!"
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Zilyana clinks her glass against his, taps it on the tabletop and takes a measured sip of the richly flavored liquor.  "Anyone who shares a drink with me I regard as a friend."  She says, "Any friend who betrays my trust will be dealt with as The Codes require.  Are you familiar with them?"
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:12 pm

"The uh, 'privateering codes'?" Wenzu gives a slight nudge with his elbow as he takes a swig of the fine rum,
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:19 pm

"The Codes of Captain and Crew."  She says, smiling like Davy Jones himself.  "Sounds like you are.  Then you know that anyone who I see as a friend is same as Crew and Crew must be loyal just as I must be."  She drains her glass, gestures to the bartender and produces a gold coin to encourage a refill.  She leans back and uses Message to speak privately.  "The bracelets Crash put on you bind you to us.  If you disobey, betray the mission we're on or otherwise try and run... something bad will happen to you.  I don't know what the parameters are or what might set them off.  Please have a care how you handle yourself."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Wenzu follows suit and downs his glass. "I do appreciate the warning. Do you think the bartender could tell us anything useful while we are here?" Wenzu looks at the bartender and waves off a refill. He learned long ago that someone of his stature becomes inebriated quickly.
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:22 pm

"I'm sure he can tell us something useful... knowing the proper question to ask is the problem.  Honestly, I think asking questions now is a bad idea.  this city feels like a powder keg just waiting to be ignited.  You know something of what we're about correct?"  She doesn't wait for his nod, instead continues, "You certainly must know that there's more at stake here than meets the eye."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:10 am

Wenzu thinks to himself,"She may be the smartest of the group so far." He then takes a look around to see if there is a mark worth his time as he leaves the tavern.

Perception (D-20=6+2)
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:41 am

Ironraven carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
+1
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:48 am

Zilyana notices what he's doing and rolls her eyes. "Knock that off." She chides. "Didn't I just say there was too much at stake here? I can't get hauled off to the brig for being associated with you and I can't let you get hauled off either. Besides, these folk aren't rich, they're honest working folk. They can't afford losing the few coins they have." Her eyes narrow. "Except for that fat sack of shit who won't stop grabbing the barmaid's ass." Her mood shifts lightning quick. "I'll run distraction. She gets a cut."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:46 am

The drunken man and his three friends are laughing at the same table. The man stops a barmaid. "Anuter roun." He slurs before he slaps her on the rear.  She looks back at him with a disgusted glare. 

"Sooo,  den ma wife cam home. I push the girl ou the winno as Sara came in. She didn see her but her bloomers were still dere! " All of the men drunkenly laugh at the story of his affair.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:08 am

Zilyana's eyes flash as she hears the man bragging about his cheating and abuse.  Muttering a few dark words to herself in Draconic, she resolutely pops the top button of her bodice, accentuating the generous curve of her breasts even more.  Picking up her empty glass she sways sinuously past him on her way to the bar wiggling in all the right places Ironraven carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
+1 (performance) Getting another drink she turns and seems to notice the man for the first time and smiles guilelessly.  Sliding into the chair across from him, she sets down her drink and crosses her arms under her chest displaying an expanse of delicate cleavage.  "Ooo, what's a big man like you doing sitting over here without any company?  Why don't you buy me a drink and we can find something to."  She licks her lips, "Talk about?" Ironraven carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
+3 (persuasion)
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:48 am

Wenzu waits for drunken man to be glossy eyed and steps away from the bar. As he passes the fellow he reaches over to see what is available hoping he doesn't get a handful.

Sleight of Hand (D-20=14+7)
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top