Chapter 1 : Bamor

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chapter 1 : Bamor

Post by KingmunkeyX on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 am

As Zilyana sits down across from the drunken man. His friends look at each other Congused as she says all alone. The man looks at his friends. "Time for you to go." 

As the friends get up the man moves closer to Zilyana.  He takes out his coin purse and places some coin and gives it to a barmaid. "Give the lady a drink of anything she wishes. " the man goes to put his coin purse back and places an arm on Zilyana resting his hand on her chest. 

At this time Wenzu grabs the coin purse and replaces it with one filled of weights. The man unnoticed as he cops a feel of Zilyana.

Wenzu moves away and checks the amount in the bag. 500 gold worth of coins.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:07 am

Zilyana waits until the man's friends have vanished into the crowd before flinging her rum into his face with a bit of regret over spilling the tasty liquor.  "HEY!  I'm a Lady I'll have you know and I thought you would be a gentleman!"  

Standing abruptly, she flounces off to reconnoiter with Wenzu out of sight of the portly mark.  Using Message, she says "Slip the barmaid a cut of your ill gotten gains and let's get scarce."
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenzu on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:20 am

Wenzu uses the commotion to run over to the barmaid and hand her 40 gold,"Life has its ways of repaying the kind hearted." He then turns and scampers out of the Glad Jackal.

As Wenzu heads back to the ship, far enough away from the tavern to relax, he hears his companion approaching. "Seems that went well and I have a souvenir for you." Wenzu splits the gold and hands Zilyana 230.
Wenzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:36 am

Zilyana blinks in surprise, but grins in reply.  Her Captain's Due.  "I think we're going to get along quite well Wenzu."  She says, "Quite well indeed."
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top