A Grand Beginning

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: A Grand Beginning

Post by BoneDisaster on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:11 pm

He nodded in agreement with Lord Renfred.  They were merely wasting time and allowing whatever forces were at work time.  His eyes narrowed sharply as Lord Raz grabbed his collar and drug him close.  He heard the words and couldn't help hide the slight scowl that crossed his hardened features feeling the extra weight in his pocket.  Just like someone of his kind.  He played the eye narrow off as a matter of surprise and blinked, nodding his head. "I shall, M'Lord."  He vowed and moved back from the Lord to stand with the others.  He watched the Lords collect themselves and depart, glancing over at Spoony's entourage and Lothric.  Seemed matters had just gotten more complicated.  He was hoping to avoid complicated. He waited until the Lords had made their distance and pulled the bag from his pocket, riffling through his contents he pulled out half of what was there (10 PP) and flipped it through the air towards Lothric. "The lizard gave me double that.  Say we use it to better prepare ourselves for going out."  He nodded towards Spoony, motioning towards the bar. "I'm sure you can manage for yourself.  Seem in a mite better position than us."
BoneDisaster

Character sheet
Character Name: Darkin Blackdeath
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Spoony takes Lothrics hands in his own.
"Much appreciated. Shall we hastily find answers."

As the dragonborn opens the bag onto the table and makes his statement. He quizzically takes it as a jab at him. "Well it seems I am fine off friend. Give me a moment and I shall gather my things."

Spoony moves to the back and grabs his things. Moment later he comes back with his gear in tact. As he goes to walk past the counter he passes the golden bagpipes. Taking a few steps backwards he looks up and places his hand on his chin. Patting his chin with his index finger he then shrugs and mumbles something to himself before grabbing the instrument and attaching it to his pack.

He moves back over to his new comrades and points to the door.

"Shall we?"

Sent from Topic'it App
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Spoony Spoons McSpoonyson
Armor Class (AC): 15

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneDisaster on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:08 pm

He waited patiently for Spoony to gather his stuff, apparently oblivious to the fact that he insulted him.  Most in depth social graces were over Darkin's head, and he was alright with it.  He knew well enough to dip his tongue in silver long enough to grease his way through a conversation, but words weren't his specialty. Axes were.  Speaking of which, he would need to look into procuring a few extra items for their trip.  He stood as Spoony returned and nodded towards the bagpipes. "You'll excuse me, but I've never seen one of you in action before.  I've heard talk of Bards, the men refer to the couple I've seen as firecrackers, but never got to see them fight." He stepped around Spoony and headed towards the door. "I am very new to the city, I hope you wouldn't mind if I procure a few items on our way out of town.  I've just arrived, and this is the first real gold I've had since... well.  It's been a bit." He seemed to change the subject and was not to keen on going back on it.
BoneDisaster

Character sheet
Character Name: Darkin Blackdeath
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:40 pm

"Worry not we can gather a few things and move about our business after. I feel we should ask around the bazaar while we are at it to see if we can find any information on the light from the northeast to get us started. Let's take an hours time and then move out." He walks over to the counter and picks up a remaining container filled with a few drinks of Oblivious Nectar.

He thinks of the time when he first met Baern. The wild Dwarven man had a lot of tales from his past career on the sea. Perhaps he shall reminisce sometime on how he and Baern met but that will be for a other day. He had more important matters to tend to tonight.

"And as far as 'us' in action. I spend my fights the same as others." Motioning towards the sword at his side. "I just tend to let my music guide us in battle." Spoony grabs his lute and begins to strum it. He plays a soft tune that be calls 'Si Tar Shol' which is the elvish translation of 'The Calm Wind'.

"Hope you don't mind the tunes. It tends to help me and others stay calm."

Spoony smiles at the dragonborn man as he follows him towards the door. "Forkner, Candy and Butters. Keep the place in tact. And tell Baern I send my regards. Let him know I wish I could be here to have a drink with him and chat about his latest endeavors."

Sent from Topic'it App
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Spoony Spoons McSpoonyson
Armor Class (AC): 15

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down