Something Missing!

Go down

Something Missing!

Post by SrgtCrash on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Such strange things have happened! Whilst embracing the duty that has been bestowed upon you, you spend the rest of the night and early morning acquiring any essentials you may need for the journey ahead. You three agreed to make the rendezvous point the Spoon Inn.

The sun has surpassed the horizon, its gleams a soft radiance of warmth into the cold, dank air that trickles down to the bones. Citizens are either asleep or not out and about after the last extensive night of Gallops Follow. Echoes of clanking of metal on metal assorted with synchronized footsteps fills your ears. Seems to the Lord’s coalition on their foot patrols throughout the city. You look to one another, give an easy-going nod and march to the north east.

The cobble stone beneath your feet crumble and echo off the narrow-bricked structures that seem to engulf you. Most of Zahland’s streets were custom to foot traffic vice sharing with mounted means. (Lothric with your passive perception of 14, you hear a voice behind you) “Look who it is boy! It’s short piece of shit that took advantage of every whore in Uncle Trevor’s brothel and didn’t have the decency to pay them.” Another voice utters, “Didn’t that asshole steal Uncle Trevor’s deed too? You know what, fuck this!” Footsteps hastily progress in your direction.

Once the 3 men are upon you, one states to Lothric, “What say ye’…. Well go on!”  The tension in the air has grown dark. These men seem pissed off. Two have short swords drawn, one has a handaxe, one with a bow that stands about 15 feet away, and the last “the leader” has scimitar at the ready, waiting on Lothric’s answer.
SrgtCrash
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon Master
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something Missing!

Post by SavageVII on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 pm

"Gentleman I can assure you there has been a misunderstanding"

Unsure the group of men standing before our company will listen to reason. Lothric begins to size up his potential combatants. 

Turning to the party.
" Well my friends its seems I have inadvertently got you involved in my confrontation, I do apologize." 

" You there" addressing the scimitar wielding man.
" What am I being accused of?"
SavageVII

Character sheet
Character Name:
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:02 am

Spoony changes the tune he is playing on his lute. Something a little more different and faster pace. He calls this song 'Anek Calluroz'. He smiles as he moves beside his new comrade. "Friends I am sure this is a simple misunderstanding. My friend here pays all his dues."

Using his songs as his focus. Spoony casts Charm Person on the same man Lothric spoke to.

Charm Person - DC 14

Sent from Topic'it App
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Spoony Spoons McSpoonyson
Armor Class (AC): 15

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneDisaster on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:41 pm

The dragonborn watched the exchange with amber eyes.  He judged their stance, their posture.  The timbre in their voice.  It all pointed towards one thing, this was going to turn hostile.  He reached a hand back and up to move the latch that kept his battleaxe in place.  He didn't slide it free just yet, just loosened it. He stepped back the way they had come to get closer to the little "exchange", seeing Spoony step up beside Lothric, Darkin would move around Lothric's other side to cover his other flank.  He flashed a feral grin at the archer standing away from them, those long pointed fangs glinting in the sun light. That would be his first. (Would like to say I have an intim bonus.  Not exactly trying to intimidate the archer, but dude's pretty scurry.)  He waited, and listened for what he knew would come.
BoneDisaster

Character sheet
Character Name: Darkin Blackdeath
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:21 pm

The man, begins to ease his anger. "Maybe he did pay his dues, but that doesn't explain the deed he stole. He is trying to forge it to steal my uncles business." 

The archer, looks deep into the Dragonborn's eyes. The dragon's rage is eating at the man. His nervousness begins to overwhelm him. The arrow slips from his grasp, it starts gliding through the air. It finds its mark right into the hamstring of his companion. He falls to one knee and lets out a yelp. 

The man who just got shot yells, "Forget the small talk bays, lets just teach these thugs a lesson, take back the deed and be on our way."

(Please refer to the battle section "The Arrow Flew." Remember, you have one action, one bonus action, and movement speed.)

Last edited by SrgtCrash on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing last comment for future use.)
SrgtCrash
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon Master
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down