The Arrow Flew!

Go down

The Arrow Flew!

Post by SrgtCrash on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:57 am

Darkin -16
Lothric -14
Bad Guys -11
Spoony -8

(The numbers above include your +s)

The bowman with utter fear draws another arrow, he fidgets with it for what seems like a lifetime before finally notching it. We draws the string, shaky as can be and releases. The arrow ricochets off the dragonborns armor. "Shit, shit, shit," he says while fumbling to grab another. The other men now rear back there weapons to engage you!

(Top of the order, Darkin you are up!)
avatar
SrgtCrash
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-09-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon Master
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by BoneDisaster on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:18 am

By the time the arrow left the bowstring the Dragonborn was in motion.  The battleaxe was slipped from it's sheath as the hard adrenaline of combat settled into his brain almost immediately.  Like most of his profession, he lived for this moment.  The arrow deflected off, not even slowing him down, and he charged directly at the archer, battleaxe drawn up and around in a wide vicious swing at the man, those amber eyes of his shot through with red as the battle rage had decended upon him.

--Using rage as a bonus action.  Gives +2 to attacks.--

--So attack is 1d10 + 4 + 2 --

BoneDisaster carried out 1 launched of one d10 (Image not informed.) :
10
avatar
BoneDisaster

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-05-29
Age : 30

Character sheet
Character Name: Darkin Blackdeath
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by BoneDisaster on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:22 am

Edit: +6 to hit

BoneDisaster carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
6
avatar
BoneDisaster

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-05-29
Age : 30

Character sheet
Character Name: Darkin Blackdeath
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by SrgtCrash on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:59 pm

Darkin, Full of rage, sets forth towrds the trembling man. Even more fear stricken, the man gives an expression of pure distress. Darkin, rears back his battle axe, the blade glistens from the morning sun, and buries it's way into the man's shoulder. Blood begins to tremble to the ground. The red glow from Darkin's eyes begin to turn blood red, he gives out spin-chilling laugh as he puts his foot into the man's abdomen to press him backwards, causing the blade of the axe to rip from the man's shoulder.
avatar
SrgtCrash
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-09-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon Master
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by SrgtCrash on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:48 pm

One of the men yell out, “ What the fuck just happened?” The archer, kneeling in unadulterated pain, drops his bow, reaches for his dagger and begins swinging to hopefully hit the dragonborn.

SrgtCrash carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
14
  +3 to hit

SrgtCrash carried out 1 launched of one d4 (Image not informed.) :
1
  +2 for damage
 
The leader of the group takes a sudden swipe towards Lothric with his scimitar.

SrgtCrash carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
20
  +4 to hit

SrgtCrash carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
2
  +3 for damage
 
The third man runs towards his injured friend to attempt warding the dragonborn from him. A vicious swing with his axe tries to find it’s mark into the think skin of Darkin.
 
SrgtCrash carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
18
+ 1 to hit


SrgtCrash carried out 1 launched of one d6 (Image not informed.) :
1
  +1 for damage
avatar
SrgtCrash
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-09-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon Master
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by KingmunkeyX on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Spoony looks to his new companions. Looking waiting to see the reactions and see their capabilities. After his hesitation and seeing his companions get hit he quickly reacts to the three enemies attacks.

Spoony moves towards the man on Lothric as the wound he just took looked painful. Puttong his lute away as he moves towards him he reaches for his rapier and with such fluid movements he gracefully strikes at the man who attacked Lothric.

d20 19 1 +6 to hit
d8 4 1 +4 to damage (piercing)

With a smirk on his lips he looks to the Dragonborn meeting his gaze and seeing the fury in his eyes.

Bonus Action: Bardic Inspiration on Darkin
Once during the next 10 minutes Darkin may add a 1d6 die roll to any ability check, attack roll, or saving throw before the DM says the roll is confirmed to succeed or fail.

Spoony looks to Darkin and sings loudly

"Its the EYE OF THE DRAGON
ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT!"
avatar
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2016-09-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Spoony Spoons McSpoonyson
Armor Class (AC): 15

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by BoneDisaster on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:40 pm

[ltr]A low hiss built at the back of his throat at their shallow blows. The hiss more from fury than anything. His vision slide past the new man that came to aid the archer and fell on the bard. He locked eyes with the Bard for a moment and heard the words as if he screamed them in his ear. He felt confidence surge through his muscles and brought the axe up and around in a wide arc at the man trying to aid the archer.[/ltr]


[ltr]--Attacking the second target by the archer. First Roll is +6 to hit. Second is +4 damage--[/ltr]


[ltr] BoneDisaster carried out 1 launched of one d20 (Image not informed.) :
12
[/ltr]



[ltr] BoneDisaster carried out 1 launched of one d10 (Image not informed.) :
7
[/ltr]
avatar
BoneDisaster

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-05-29
Age : 30

Character sheet
Character Name: Darkin Blackdeath
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by SrgtCrash on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:07 pm

The man quickly regrets the decision to act against Darkin as his axe discovers the inside of his skull. Now covered with brain matter and blood, Darkin removes his weapon from the man’s head. His eyeball gets hooked by the bottom side of the blade and wrenches out of the socket.
 
Spoony injects his rapier into the side of the leader. He painfully jolts away and begins to run away. “HELP! HELP! ANYONE, PLEASE HELP US, THEY KILLED OUR KINFOLK. HEEELP!
 
The archer drops his weapon, starts to drag himself away from Darkin, “Please, I…I…I’m so sorry, we just wanted to make a point to that asshole,” he then points towards Lothric. “Spare me, I beg you!”
 
The sound of heavy metal clashing upon itself begins to head your way, “Lets go men, there are people getting killed. Pick up the fucking pace, there is no excuse for your lack of fitness. Go, go, go!”
 
The Lords Coalition is now moving towards your position. They are not in sight of you and have not gotten any further info beside what was being yelled by the leader (that you know of). Listening to the sounds of the footsteps, you can predict there are roughly 6-8 guards.
avatar
SrgtCrash
Admin

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-09-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon Master
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by KingmunkeyX on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:02 am

Spoony thinks for a moment to himself before turning around. 'Maybe I should have just stayed at the bar. What kind of trouble are they gonna lead me in.'

Spoony turns. Noticing the guards approaching him he sheaths his weapon. Showing no sense of threat. "Guards, these me have placed false accusations on my friend here and the one on the ground fired at us."

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Posts : 163
Join date : 2016-09-02

Character sheet
Character Name: Spoony Spoons McSpoonyson
Armor Class (AC): 15

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by BoneDisaster on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:18 am

He kicked the body from his axe and turned towards the remaining men.  His breathing was increased, a couple shallow wounds upon his white flesh clear as day in the sunlight.  He burrowed the battleaxe blade first into the ground seeing the men flee and beg for their lives.  He didn't necessarily WANT to kill them, but a threat is a threat, and unless he'd like to join his family early he'd not shy away from defending himself. 


He calmed himself, breathing deeply and letting the rage pass now that the fight was over.  Those amber eyes began to clear a little as he looked towards where the guards were coming from, pulling his axe from the ground and slipping it up into it's holster.  He ensured the badge of his Rank was visable on his waist and moved towards Spoony, to stand beside him and Lothric towards the approaching guards.
avatar
BoneDisaster

Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-05-29
Age : 30

Character sheet
Character Name: Darkin Blackdeath
Armor Class (AC):

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Arrow Flew!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum