[Perception Check = (roll[12] + modifier[+6]) = (18)]
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Introduction

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:04 am

KingmunkeyX wrote:The member 'Ironraven' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 20
(Heh, sweet.  I didn't see this on the second page  Shocked Zilyana sees everything! lol  Actual result is 21 since she only adds 1 to perception rolls)
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:10 am

[size=37]
Looking at the scroll in a deep gaze, Crash reaches for it. Opening it ever
so slightly to read the verbiage within, he stays quite during the ordeal.
Upon completing the read the scroll is rolled up and slipped into Crash's
belt. Thoughts race through his head; anger, pure hate, anxiety, fear, hope,
then the emptiness void filled this mind. What an opportunity this must be,
"I accept Artemis." Crash takes his seat and reaches for a finely made bread
roll. (Perception 2 haha)[/size]
SrgtCrash

Character sheet
Character Name: Sir Crash Adenwulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:18 pm

Alucard holds the scroll between his claws.  Not entirely convinced that he
cares for what he shall see on it. Seeing everyone open theirs, he sees no
issue after everyone else has finished reading.  
He slowly opens the scroll and eyes it.  Surprised by what he reads, but
even more surprised by everyone's reaction.  He thinks not everyone's scroll is the same. 
Alucard realizes he has yet to retrieve his gear.  He rolls the scroll
together and goes to the chest to retrieve his pilfered gear.  Looking down,
he notices nothing else but his own belongings.  A long sword that you might see a knight use.  It is in better condition than the local guard's weapon, obviously showing the different level of care for that of a personal weapon.
Next was his leather armor; nothing special about it except for the sewed in
belt with a pouch that held his trapping kit.  Underneath was the black
hooded cape folded neatly as if not to be torn in storage.  
Lastly, underneath everything was his prized possession: a jeweled dagger,
something that would obviously denote ones status of nobility.  Normally
something of this quality would be an heirloom or used for rituals, but its
use is originally was for defending rather than an actual fight.
(Perception check 4)
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Perception 16+4 = 20

As the raven flies by him Morthos leans back in his chair allowing the scroll to form untouched.  Seeing that the other members are completely free and are starting to arm themselves. He begins to feel a little angry and walk to Artimos.  "Hey, can I get my key? Getting a little annoying being the only one still wearing the house jewelry.
Xxanth

Character sheet
Character Name: Morthos Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Zilyana has met Tieflings in the past and isn't put off by Morthos's odd appearance, although his attitude has her watching him closely.  He seems to be wearing a leather cloak, but upon closer inspection, she realizes he has enfolded himself in massive wings.  'I've seen Tieflings with wings before, but they were always tiny things.  Can it be possible that he can actually fly?'  She wonders to herself.  'That would be a sight to see.  Regardless he must be dangerous if he is still shackled even in this room full of armed guards.'  There is a quiet nervous desperation about him and she realizes she has seen it before.  A wild hunting hawk who hadn't been broken to the jesses yet; a fierce predator of the air confined to the ground.  In spite of herself, she feels a surge of empathy for the fierce looking man.  She has been denied her ship, something that gives her almost as much of a feeling of freedom as she would imagine flight would to Morthos.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Morthos, Alexie, and Zilyana succeded on the perception check. (I'll message individully what you noticed.)

Artemis looks in the direction of one of his guards. "Give him the key for his tail."

He walks over to a small box on a table set to the side of the room. The box made of very fine design. The gold metal shimmers as he picks it up into his hand. "As for what you asked Alexie. This is the incentive." He pulls out two circular pieces of metal and holds it in the air. "These are only to be used until we know we can trust you. They will be attached to your body anywhere you see fit. If I see it get the feeling that you are no longer to be trusted, or you try to escape . Then I will activate them. And what happens next will not be good. But I hope that is only an unncessary path we do not have to go down.

(I'm making something to go with the scroll I will have it posted later tonight.)
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:05 pm

"Please Artemis, tell us what the metal is for." (persuasion check 16+5)
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:07 pm

"To kill us if we disobey." Zilyana says, her voice acid. "Obviously."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Artemis voice firm. "No matter what happens. As long as the directives are followed then we will not have to see what these do. Now if everyone will please step forward and allow me to place this on you. You will ride out come morning."
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:29 pm

"Not like I have a choice." Zilyana says, "I don't want it on my neck, but having one on a single leg or arm will throw off my balance. May I have two?"
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:38 pm

"Yes Zilyana,  would you rather it be placed on your arms or leg? The metal will take on the look of whatever clothing or armor you may be wearing."

Zilyana approaches him as he places two of the rings around her limbs. At first it feels as if the cold metal was burning her skin. It then began to change and colored itself into what appears to be bronze armor.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:09 pm

Morthos walks over to the guard and collects the key.  He listens to what his new shackles are going to be, as he reaches behind his head and attempts to find the key hole and when he does a tail as big around as one of the skinny man wrists hits the floor, four dagger long spines can be seen at the end of the tail.  There is a moment where he sighs in relief, then the tail raps low around his waist under his cloak as he undoes the collar his tail was attached to.  Setting the collar next to his box, he opens it taking a quick look through its contents. 

He pulls out the strangest set of leather armor any of you have seen. Two long cuts were crudely carved into the back. He pull out a large belt with leather pocker sewn into it and two leather tubes with straps on them, all done in crude leather.  The two weapons he pulls out are of much finer quality almost ornamental, the first is a scimitar that he set aside with no care but the second he takes a long moment looking over before stringing the long bow and gently setting it aside.

He stands and unclasps the hook at his neck.  He looks around the room for a moment then let's go and opens his wings.  He quickly slides the armor over his head the slits fit to the base of his wings. The large belt gets fits below his wings, the two tube get attached to his thighs, and the Sword sits between his shoulder blades.  He bends over and picks up the bow and the collar.

OOC: Are there windows in this great room?
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Artemis watches as Morthos frees himself from his shackles. Standing calmly and awaiting the next person to receive their new accessory. "Mr. Creed are you ready for yours?" 

(@Xxanth yes there are windows. One of which the bird flew in through. All of them have bars on them)
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:36 pm

While Morthos gathers his gear and fits himself to it Crash stands up to address the room.

“I want to give my condolences to everyone, my behavior here has been far more disparate than normal. I do not know why or even how you came to be here, but to show my empathy towards each of you I choose to wear the rings out of my own free will. Take it how you please, but understand that our paths in life have brought all of us here, in this very moment. Whether we come to trust each other or simply despise each other makes no difference to me. Take from this whole tribulation what you must, as I must too wear the rings just as you” Crash begins to walk towards Artemis

“Lord Artemis.” Crash said while stretching both arms in from of him, “I choose to wear the rings just as the others do. Between my shoulders and biceps will be fine Sir!”
SrgtCrash

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:03 am

Zilyana frowns at the shackles, lifting one leg and then the other. With a sigh she goes to the sideboard again, searching for rum and softly singing a song likely to be heard in lower establishments along the wharf.
"She spread wide her arms
To welcome us in
She's free with her charms
And laughs at her sin
Her love knows no bounds
I can't count her chins
With each kiss she drowns
My sorrows within."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:21 am

Morthos faces the window and ignores Artemis as he stares off into the sky. Anger boils up and he throws the the collar between the bars into the open air. He turns back to the armor clad men and addresses Crash "just because you think putting on the leash we are forced to wear makes you like us, you are wrong Trip."

"Ok Arty" he hold his hands out in front of him wrists up, "Sense I am going to be wearing manacles you can put them were they belong."
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:36 am

After Morthos is fitted with his restraints, Zilyana approaches him. Not directly, and not swiftly, but once she is near she looks at him through the hair that falls into her face. Her sea green eyes shine like agates. "I know you're afraid, but your attitude is going to make him harsher on all of us. I have the feeling the gnome is going to be bad enough, but he can't help it and you can. Find another way to deal with being grounded." She sighs and offers him a copper cup of rum. She is holding two. "I'm Zilyana. Rum is generally how sailors temper their worries, care to join me?" Seeing him hesitate, she blows her hair out of her eyes in exasperation and takes a drink before offering it again. "If he wanted us dead he could have let us rot in those cells. I certainly don't warrant this elaborate of a murder plot."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:05 am

Alucard follows Morthos words and addresses Crash.  "His words are true.  You willingly took the burden, while we all, are forced.  We will never be the same."
Alucard comes closer to join in on the crowd.  A sudden sternness in his eyes, "But I do see your nature and therefore, I feel you are not as reproachful as you put off to be.  Maybe you can make this work in the end,” Alucard says with a serenity, hoping to put the others at ease.
He notes Zilyana's encouraging charm.  (She may be what keeps this crew together.)
After a moment he waits to let what has been said to settle, Alucard falls behind Morthos, awaiting for his new 'trinkets'.  "Alright Sir Artemis. I will take one on my arm right below the elbow," raising his arm above his waist.  "My left arm is limited already as it is," he says as he raises the Onyx gauntlet that is in place of his missing left hand.
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrinityKaii on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:20 am

Alexi approaches Arti and sticks his neck out, smirking. "Right here, so you can blow my brains out." *Winking*. He laughs and retracts sticking out his wrists. Art slaps them on as Alexi turns and returns to his seat to drink.

He has been keeping tabs on everyone and their wear-bouts. Chomski seems to be the only other one who keeps to himself... and his rat. The pirate queen seems relatively confident in her abilities to weasel out of situations no matter how dire. The winged porcupine is about as sour as can be with the world and this predicament. Both of the holy knights are pretty straight forward. It seems that the dragon has been around and might be more tempered than the human one. (Perception 19)

Alexi sips his tea while waiting to get on his way. He is looking forward to sinking his claws into flesh again.
TrinityKaii

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:25 am

Artemis places the band on Alucards arm.  "I have faith in what you all will accomplish."  Artemis looks around at the group watching Zilyana interact with Morthos.  Looking towards Alexie  who is now approaching him. This one is the one Artemis thinks will be some trouble when it comes down to the end of things. He places one on Alexis who then takes his seat. Artemis turns towards Chomski,  who has been especially quiet since they have arrived in the mess hall, .  "Now it is time for us to head to our chambers for the night. You will not sleep in a cell tonight you will get to sleep in a real bed. Those who have already gotten your bands. Please follow Zeke,  and Rylan to your chambers."  He points to the two men standing at the door. The former a red haired younger fellow,  the later looks to be a seasoned soldier. "Please gather your scroll and any other belongings in the chest and follow them . The scroll is what you will return with to shorten your sentence.  Chomski please come forth and you may follow when ready."
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:35 am

Back at the window Morthos hears Zilyana's comments behind him, and turns to confront her and stops looking into her eyes. She offer him a cup but he remains staring into her eyes... Zilyana... Because of his hesitation she thinks he is being overly careful, the leash is already hooked so the food doesn't concern him anymore.  He takes the cup and not having anything stronger than some Orc made ale that he was able to steal take a deep swallow.  The spirits taste good, just before burn it way to his stomach.  He is able to turn back to the window before he started to cough uncontrollably. 

***And this Ladies and Gentlemen is what you have to do when you roll a reaction to person and get a one....  Needless to say I rolled higher for Crashes comment***
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:47 am

Zilyana laughs a hearty, full sound that seems out of place in this grim chamber. "By the sea hag's withered tits I thought one as grim and bold looking as you would have a stomach for liquor!" She turns to Artemis, "What? Lockdown already? But we've just found the grog!"
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:46 am

Setting the cup down on the sill he, says to Zilyana, "no real time to drink when you are surviving and it is not like I am good tavern company." He walks over to the table and sits down and begins eat the food on his plate. He takes the scroll and pops it open and reads through it.
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top