Character Introduction

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Character Introduction

Post by KingmunkeyX on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:47 am

Artemis bolsters a laugh. "It's late but if you can handle your drinks then we can continue. Anyone ready to retire may follow the men. Anyone wanting to drink may stay. I'll be here enjoying myself."

(OOC: Im gonna try to get the scroll sent to everyone soon. It's my wife's birthday and we will be gone most of the day and won't be able to reply until late tonight. Feel free to continue without me of course for the time being with any character to character interaction. The next day I will start a topic in the story section. I will hope to post some stuff throughout the day but cannot guarantee.)
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:51 am

"Late?" Zilyana frowns ar Murthos's retreating back. "Well shit. Anyone else up for a drink?" She waggles the bottle of rum before pouring herself another shot.
Ironraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Zilyana Irithyl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 am

Alucard sits across from Zilyana and proceeds to grab an empty cup.  He slides the cup towards Zilyana, "Pour me a drink will you?  We might as well drink and be merry while we still have our lives.  Who knows when we will get a chance again?"  Aware of the disheartening comment he just made, Alucard continues to speak.  "Might try and get to know about one another as well."
Alucard

Character sheet
Character Name: Alucard Vacadin (Drakerider)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:07 am

"Truer words are rarely spoken!" She says, pouring him a generous measure and sliding it back toward him. "Ah, no offense but you're... Pretty much the last one I expected to have a drink with me. What with your stern entrance and all."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:45 am

Alucard grabs the drink as it slides into his hand. He takes a good size gulp before putting the drink down. "I apologize for my demeanor. I hold high walls before I feel comfortable with someone. After what happened with this..." Alucard places his metal hand on the table.
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:52 am

"Better your hand than your head." Zilyana says with a smile. "But also a good argument for trusting your crew, or building trust in your crew. I don't hold walls, I just give few chances. I find it's easier that way, keeping people out is hard work."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:27 pm

"To each their own. But that is something to drink to."  Alucard lifts his drink in respect, and downs the rest of the spirit. He looks around at the other members. A sense of unease resonates but also uncertainty. To break the silence, he says "Now to see how long this group will last."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:44 pm

"Sadly we aren't exactly a group yet." She glances at him curiously, "Wait, have you done this before? Do you know anything about this? Do all our scrolls say the same thing? Does yours have that creepy eye on it too?"
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Morthos raisles the parchment and wavessel his hand to Zilyana, he lowers his voice. "Did you see the seal on this thing? And what is a bom-b?"
Xxanth

Character sheet
Character Name: Morthos Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Shaken by the sudden burst of questions, Alucard stares at Zilyana. Curious if she's curious or just drunk. With his composure back he finally speaks. "Let's take this one part at a time. How could I have done this before? I've been locked up like yourself and still don't completely know why I am here myself. And to answer your last two questions... I've suspected the scrolls were different since we read..." Before finishing, Morthos interrupts the conversation. "Maybe we are being seperated. From what Morthos just said I think some of us may have similar scrolls after all."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:29 pm

"You don't know where we are? For real? This is The Gauntlet... Prison for the worst of the worst, although i hardly think stealing a few hundred thousand in supplies from Lordlings too cheap to feed their folk should qualify me for a stay here." She blows her hair out of her face and takes another swallow of rum, pouring Alucard another two fingers. Turning to Morthos, she makes an exploding motion with her hands. "Bomb, you know... Kaboom! Like the cannon on Wavebreaker, only bigger and uh, not a projectile. Gunpowder and whatnot." At his blank stare she shakes her head "Alchemy."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 pm

“I know where.  Even a foreigner such as myself has heard of the Gauntlet.  Why I am still here is my confusion.”  Alucard looks at the rum in the cup, it sits and waves by the tables vibrations.  “Though I’m no magistrate to say why you are here, I do agree that your purpose was true, just not the right path to do it,” he says, a corner of teeth is seen to take place as a smirk.  He listens in to Zilyana’s explanation and follows up with “Its fire and force to cause destruction.”
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:52 pm

"Well what did you do before you ended up here then? Ya must have pissed somebody off!" She laughs, obviously a bit tipsy.
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:12 pm

"I was on a diplomatic mission for my city.  Going to Galuade to meet with another clan."  (Sleight of Hand on the rum bottle 19+1 hiding it from sight)  Alucard sips from his cup and stares at the barred window.  He continues, "I walked into Galuade and hear that a noble family... my family, had been killed.  Turns out that the council blamed me for the incident given that I am the only one alive."  There is a sense of anger in his voice, his claws on the table start to dig.  "Without being seen in a court, I was sent here.  Makes me think that there was arrangement for all this.  Me in prison, my families death..."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:22 pm

"Politics then. Must have some serious pull if they whisked you away that fast to a place like this. What caste is your family? Who would stand to gain from their deaths?" She pauses and shakes her head. "Ahhh... Mother and father would be proud to see the of instincts of intrigue rearing their bejeweled brows. I quit the world of noble politics for a nice safe career as a Privateer."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:34 pm

"Agreed.  The only reason I agreed to this endeavor is in hopes of finding out more... Who did it, and why."  His claws dig deeper.  The sound of the wood tearing is hard to ignore.  Alucard reaches for his family dagger, at the word bejeweled.  Its feel gives a certain calmness for him. He jerks back to reality. "Noble politics? I just can not see you and politics. And Privateer... You mean pirate?  Politics and the sea.  We have much in common."
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:23 pm

"I." Zilyana says quietly and carefully, "Am not a pirate. I do not take for my own gain, and I give what I take to the needy." Her eyes are flashing with repressed anger but as quick as her displeasure manifests, it passes. "Of course you could not know that having just met me and all. My surname is Irithyl. You may know of my Father's House and I may very well know of yours."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Listening to the to go back and forth as he finishes his meal Morthos slides the scroll into one of his pockets.  Walking to the side board and finding a small cask of ale he fills a cup and joins them at there end of the table. "So let me get this straight," he points to Alucard, "you are really innocent?  Someone just paid someone off to get you locked away?"  He turns to Zilyana still a little off balance looking her in the eyes, "and you were a the sea's version of a highway men but giving what you had to the poor?  You were then drugged taken from your ship and locked away."  Looks between the two, "why didn't they kill you?"
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:28 pm

"I'm guessing the murder of a connected noble is more dangerous the possible 'accidental' imprisonment of one would be my guess.". Zilyana says, " Or that would be my guess for him anyway. I'm not sure why they didn't just kill me, but I'm sure there was money involved. Probably the humiliation of my family too."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SrgtCrash on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Crash leaves the mess hall briefly; he walks through the doors carrying a clay flagon. Nothing worthy to catch one’s eye. Crash walked over to Alucard, “I am repentant to hear about your family. Just a few days ago my whole shrine and village was destroyed by a wizard named Axam the Demonic. I lost everything, my father figure and mentor tried to kill me and was struck down before me. Artemis told me it was a possessive curse or something.” Crash turns silent for a moment, “Anyways, I want you all to have this wine that was given to me by my village elders. Have a good night.”
Crash heads out of the mess hall and towards his chamber.
SrgtCrash

Character sheet
Character Name: Sir Crash Adenwulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Morthos nods to Zilyana, "possible, just hard and dumber.  You were in charge of a crew that followed you along a crazy path, to help people you don't even know.  They would have to be loyal, which mean that are a risk to have around... hmm."
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironraven on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:54 pm

"No, my crew was ignorant of my actions." She says, "They were not charged, or that is what Artemis told me at any rate."
Ironraven

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Alucard stands has if to rebutle, but the words escape him. He looks at both Morthos and Zilyana. "He raises a good point. If we were in the way, why throw us in prison? Why not just do away with us? If the people who killed my family had the means, then one more would not have been too much hinderance?"  He stops and just stands there, as if expecting something to happen.  Even the words of Crash and Zilyana had barely reached his ears.  Finally, he sits, still the anger and confusion can obviously be seen in his face.  If he could, lightning would be shot at every corner of the room.  He pours himself another drink and downs it immediately, and readies himself for another.  "Enough... I wish to discuss this no more. Until we have facts, we are just speculating the what ifs. What of you Morthos? You know of myself and Lady Zilyana.  What put you here in this 'humble' abode?"
Alucard

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxanth on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:13 pm

"Oh I guess you could say I am luck to be here."  He leans back, "If they found half of what I took from the Dwarfs I would probably be in a deep hole."
Xxanth

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingmunkeyX on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:33 am

http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com/t10-chapter-1-bomb-squad#87

(You may continue posting interactions from this night here if you would like. Our story shall continue in the above topic.)
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top