How you are controlling the bad guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How you are controlling the bad guys

Post by Xxanth on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:02 am

So I was thinking through a couple aspects of my character and a problem for Artemis and Crash popped up Morthos can fly and has a range of 150 with a long bow.  You are going to want to come up with something that each of wears or I am just going to fly off.  You are going to have to make it worth my while to stick around.

Manacles of Delayed Blast Fireball:  These flat black metal bracelets do not appear to have a hinge or brake in them.  Each set is attuned to the charm that can be held by a jailer, once every 7 days that jailer must take a short rest and reset the timer on the spell by focusing his will into the charm.  At the end of 7 days if the spell has not been recharged the manacles will detonate.  Each of the manacles contains 1 charge doing 12d6 fire damage, for every day that goes by the damage increases by 1d6.  The jailer can detonate the manacles by using an action.

This should keep me motivated.
Xxanth

Character sheet
Character Name: Morthos Creed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How you are controlling the bad guys

Post by KingmunkeyX on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:31 am

@Xxanth wrote:So I was thinking through a couple aspects of my character and a problem for Artemis and Crash popped up Morthos can fly and has a range of 150 with a long bow.  You are going to want to come up with something that each of wears or I am just going to fly off.  You are going to have to make it worth my while to stick around.

Manacles of Delayed Blast Fireball:  These flat black metal bracelets do not appear to have a hinge or brake in them.  Each set is attuned to the charm that can be held by a jailer, once every 7 days that jailer must take a short rest and reset the timer on the spell by focusing his will into the charm.  At the end of 7 days if the spell has not been recharged the manacles will detonate.  Each of the manacles contains 1 charge doing 12d6 fire damage, for every day that goes by the damage increases by 1d6.  The jailer can detonate the manacles by using an action.

This should keep me motivated.
Not this specifically. But I did have the idea already in my head of how they were going to make sure noone went off the deep end. Artemis was going to explain it to everyone when we went in character.
KingmunkeyX
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:

View user profile http://munkeyhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top